I GOT HL2
Listy
2004-11-12 17:51:49 UTC
HHHHHHAAAAAAAA!
I love people who work at Virgin :D
WTF is HL2?
--
alt i s enter
l i s enter
listener
Warty
2004-11-12 17:54:53 UTC
resist, resist.

Warty
--
Those who claim that
others need lives...while doing the EXACT same thing...are what "we"
would call hypocrites.
listener
Saint Firk
2004-11-12 17:59:45 UTC
Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Listy and a hippo took an apricot a
guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...
Post by Listy
HHHHHHAAAAAAAA!
I love people who work at Virgin :D
WTF is HL2?
look it up on the interwebs
--
stereo: Winamp stopped
www.oxygenkiosk.net
Peter Lykkegaard
2004-11-12 18:12:50 UTC
Post by Listy
WTF is HL2?
Short for Halo II - just ignore

- Peter
scrumble
2004-11-12 22:44:36 UTC
Post by Peter Lykkegaard
Post by Listy
WTF is HL2?
Short for Halo II - just ignore
Is that the same as Halo Kitty?

scrum
Saint Firk
2004-11-13 01:07:16 UTC
Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Peter Lykkegaard and a hippo took an
Post by Peter Lykkegaard
Post by Listy
WTF is HL2?
Short for Halo II - just ignore
HALF LIFE TWO BABY

IM ON STAGE TWOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOHOOOO

:D :D :D:

Back to the game man no time to explain BABYT!!!1!
Ben Cottrell
2004-11-14 21:07:42 UTC
Post by Saint Firk
Post by Peter Lykkegaard
Post by Listy
WTF is HL2?
Short for Halo II - just ignore
HALF LIFE TWO BABY
IM ON STAGE TWOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOHOOOO
Back to the game man no time to explain BABYT!!!1!
Babies?? who mentioned babies? anyone else feeling peckish?
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench
Saint Firk
2004-11-14 23:37:42 UTC
Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Ben Cottrell and a hippo took an
Post by Ben Cottrell
Post by Saint Firk
Post by Peter Lykkegaard
Post by Listy
WTF is HL2?
Short for Halo II - just ignore
HALF LIFE TWO BABY
IM ON STAGE TWOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOHOOOO
Back to the game man no time to explain BABYT!!!1!
Babies?? who mentioned babies? anyone else feeling peckish?
Why you baby eaters.... I oughta...... *shakes fist*